College isn't complicated at University of the Cumberlands. We need you to finalize your enrollment by making a deposit (if you need to, you can request to waive that fee - just contact us) and then completing the checklist below. After that's done, get packed and ready to head to campus.
- Register for a UC account
- Create a Student ID
- Accept and finalize Financial Aid Award
- Register for fall 2021 courses - In-person during orientation or email email@example.com for a virtual appointment.
- Apply for Housing and select a room
- Submit Health form
- Complete the consent to disclose (FERPA)
- Apply for a parking pass
- Complete athletic physical documentation - for student athletes only